Puddles & Fetch Make Me Paw-Some! 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo is professionally formulated to meet your furry friend's skin needs!
A beautiful blend of cedar wood, rosemary, rose geranium, prickly pear oil, meadow foam seed oil, argan oil and calendula extract.
- Ingredients used are natural, vegan and cruelty free.
- The pH of the formula is balanced to your doggie's skin pH level.
- Free from nasties such as artificial fragrances and colours, parabens, sulphates, soap, pthalates, GMO ingredients and palm oil.
- Proudly made with love in Melbourne, Australia
- Before washing your furry friend, make sure you brush their coat to remove any loose fur and dirt.
- Thoroughly wet your doggie's coat all the way through before applying our product.
- Squeeze as much product as required and massage it thoroughly through your pooch's coat.
- Rinse the product using lukewarm water and towel dry your canine companion.
- Say 'thanks' to your furry friend by giving them their favourite treat!
Storage: As our product is made using natural ingredients, it is important that it is used and stored correctly. Please refrain from mixing any water with the formula and make sure the lid is closed securely and stored in a cool, dry and dark place after use.
Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl glucoside, Coco glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, Xanthan gum, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) kernel meal, Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Argania spinose (Argan) kernel oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed oil, Rosa eglentaria (Rosehip) seed oil, Urtica dioica (Nettle) root extract, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) bark oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium ) flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl oleate, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide